The objective of this course is to introduce to new users the features and application of CODECAL in pressure vessel components design. This course will also allow existing users to explore to the software capability in obtaining the cost-optimum design, stress analysis, and productive way in pressure vessel’s component design.
Who should attend?
Existing users with up to 2-year experience in using PV Elite © software in pressure vessel design.
In these THREE (3) consecutive days, you will be able to:
- Basic layout of Codecal and its application for costing and project
- Perform jacketed vessel design (ASME SEC VII Division 1, Appendix 9).
- Perform square and non-circular vessel design (ASME SEC VIII Division 1, Appendix 13)
- Perform floating head with flange design (ASME SEC VIII Division 1, Appendix 1).
- Perform Appendix Y-Flange calculation.
- Perform half pipe jacket on cylindrical shell
- Perform large nozzle opening analysis using Appendix 1-7 or 1-10.
- Perform lifting lug and Trunnion analysis.
- Perform WRC 107, WRC 297/ Annex B, and FEA for nozzle local stress analysis