This course is designed for engineers and designers who will use the SmartPlant P&ID software to generate intelligent P&IDs. Learn how to use the SmartPlant P&ID application to optimize the creation of P&IDs.
Who Should Attend (Pre-requisite)?
New or existing users who are familiar with P&ID design.
In these three (3) consecutive days, you will be able to:
Apply basic engineering theory for the creation of process and instrumentation design drawings
- Placing equipment, piping, and instruments
- Placing labels
- Placing assemblies
- Organizing your Catalog Explorer
- Using Filters to optimize your work
- Using the Stockpile
- Using the Properties Grid
- Manipulating graphics
- Working with the Engineering Data Editor
- Checking design and data consistency
- Printing drawings
- Generating reports
- Using piping specifications